Everyone entering the Air Show must pass through walk-through metal detectors and scanner checkpoints at the pedestrian gate. Vehicles will be inspected upon entry to the Naval Air Station. Vehicles planning to drop people off and depart should do so at the Ajax & Albermale gate, Building 135 parking area. Tailgating/Parties are NOT allowed in the parking areas. Open fires or grills are strictly prohibited.
For questions, please contact NAS Jax Police at (904) 542-3222 or (904) 542-3109.
- Small Purses/Handbags (Maximum size 8"x10")
- Clear Bags for medical items or child and infant care
- Portable/Lawn Chairs (Must be removed from bag carriers)
- Cameras (still and video), Camera bags must not exceed 8"x10"
- Child Stroller/Wagon/Walker/Wheelchair
- Cooking Grills/Smokers/Cookers (No Tailgating)
- Pop-up tents
- Large Sun Umbrellas
- Carry-all Bags
- Large Handbags (Maximum size 8"x10")
- Animals/Pets (Service animals only)
- Bicycles/Skateboards/Rollerblades/Motorized Cycles or Units (Handicap Chair/Unit Permitted)
- Kites/Balloons/Radio Controlled Devices/Drones
- Contraband (Firearms, Knives, Pepper Spray, Stun Guns, Medical Cannabis, Illegal Substances, etc.)
- Disguising/Concealing Costumes (Halloween)