Everyone entering the Air Show must pass through walk-through metal detectors and scanner checkpoints at the pedestrian gate. Vehicles will be inspected upon entry to the Naval Air Station. Vehicles planning to drop people off and depart should do so at the Ajax & Albermale gate, Building 135 parking area. Tailgating/Parties are NOT allowed in the parking areas. Open fires or grills are strictly prohibited.
For questions, please contact NAS Jax Security at (904) 542-0969.
- Clear Bags for medical items or child and infant care
- Portable/Lawn Chairs (NOT in bag carriers)
- Cameras (still and video) (Camera bags must not exceed 8"x10")
- Small Purses/Handbags (Maximum size 8"x10")
- Coolers and Cooking Grills
- Pop-up tents
- Large Sun Umbrellas
- Carry-all Bags/Large Handbags (Maximum size 8"x10")
- Animals/Pets (Service animals only)
- Bicycles/Skateboards/Roller blades
- Radio Controlled Devices
- Contraband (Illegal substances and weapons such as knives, pepper spray, stun guns etc.)